Saturday, October 11, 2014

Falling up the Kitchen




My morning was utilized fall cleaning the kitchen. I added a navy blue table cloth from Kohl's  and nave blue valances that I ordered on line.   The table runner and placemat's were purchased at the craft fair at convention center here in Myrtle Beach.
I added a vase of sunflowers and added sunflowers to the shelf on the wall.
Bessie the cow use to be gold, so I got out my trusty spray paint can and gave her an update. The picture was purchased at Kirkland's on clearance.
I hope you all enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Susan, Love what you did to your kitchen. I love you painted the cow and got the picture on sale. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just lovely, Susan! Happy Fall to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, warm and inviting decorations for Fall...I specially love the kitchen!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall decors. Your kitchen looks so pretty.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Autumn as we call it here in Australia. Warm and lovely.
    hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete