Monday, February 15, 2010

II also went to TJ Max. The little plastic tray was 2.00 and I splurged on the cup it was 3.99. The lavendar spray was on clearance for 2.00.
up close of the white frame and kitchen towels. I am going to embroider on the white towels to fancy them up a bit.
Up close of easter basket and pink wisk
Up close of the towels. I love the flowers and butterflies.
Up close of the blanket price.
I played a 21.00 Target Challenge .......I went to Target to see how much I could get for 20.00 , I allowed for 1.00 tax charge........above is my loot. The ivory fleece blanket was on clearance for 9.00 and some change , the white frame was .98 , the towels were all 1.00 each, the little felt easter basket and the whisk was a dollar as well. I thought I did pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's pretty amazing, all you were able to purchase for $21! I've seen the commercials for this challenge, they're very creative.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I'm delighted you enjoy my backgrounds and the tutorial was helpful!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete