Friday, December 19, 2014

Shabby Chic Mail Box Birdhouse

Shabby Chic Mail Box Bird House:
The foundation of this project is a paper mail box I purchased at Dollar Tree. The stand is a empty spool that stored ribbon. I initially painted every thing a cameo pink from Craft Studio. The paper pack I used from was Kirby Teesdale from by Paper Studio. I covered the inside and outside, the spool all in this paper. I had a tiny doily I had won in a give away from a blogging friend, so I centered that on top the mail box. I used a Wild Orchid Craft rose in the center. All around the doily I placed pink pearls I purchased at Walmart. The lace around the door came from Hobby Lobby. The flat back pearl trim came from Hobby Lobby as well. The large flower in the mail box lid and in the very back of the mail box came from SACRAFTER Store at Zibbet.Com. The large white pearls and the faux fur pink trim came from a yard sale. I also used card stock from Ocean Breeze to give the stand more stability.

3 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that cute? You are so clever, Susan! I have loved your things for years now! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic and pretty.Very clever idea!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete