Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hello my friends. It has been a few days or weeks since I posted any updates on my blogs. You know how life is,goes by so fast and everyone is so dag gone busy. I wanted to share some of the photos of the Christmas decoration in our Master Bedroom. I wanted to post the tree but blogger was not allowing me to for some reason. Maybe I will just do a tree post later. I decided to go with red and white, traditional colors in this room. You guys know what has been going on in my life. Well anyway, I wanted the Master Bedroom to be bright and really festive. When I wake up every morning I can see the happy goodness around me. I hope you all enjoy. For my blogging friends who are struggling right now, with your health, and with other personal issues going on. Just know you are in my prayers every single day. I place my faith in God and he is a God that is fair and good. I know whatever the outcome of any situation, there is good that comes out of every trial. .... This snowman is another yard sale find! I think he is so cute. He is my favorite piece in the room. I love that is says Christmas snow factory. I just place a red candle stick and candy cane striped candle in the window above him.
On my hubbies side of the bed, I put Mr. Snowman. He lights up but right now he has a dead battery. The battery is on my list for the next Walmart visit. The table in the corner was moved here from the Sun Room. The main tree is where the table use to set in the room. I found the red furry cover at a Peddlers Mall in Ky. The bucket the arrangement is sitting in came from Goodwill. The picks and ornaments I made the arrangement from are an after Christmas purchase, I got them next to nothing on sale last year or the year before.
These decoration are on my night stand on my side of the bed. I had my birdhouse already there, so I just added some white poly fill for snow and place a cardinal inside. On top of the birdhouse I added some pine branches and a cardinal. I added Mr. Clause for a little musical touch. He dances and sings Jingle Bell Rock. Both the birdhouse and Santa are yard sale finds. The snowman votive is also a yard sale purchase. The lamps the Mr. and I purchased years ago when we first moved to South Carolina.
I think this vignette is my favorite part of the Master Bedroom Christmas Decor. I purchased the candy cane striped candles at Walmart. The tall candlesticks are from my credenza in the family room. The cream colored candle stands are some I had on hand. Those came from Goodwill. The sleigh , reindeer and santa are all yard sale finds. I decided to add some red christmas ornaments and a doll and teddy bear ornaments to make it more festive. The candy canes are plastic, I decided to place them in a Lenox vase, that was......yes you guessed it a yard sale find. You will notice the two black speakers in the photos. I am afraid my hubby is a electronic fanatic. They are not my favorites, I think they mess up the deocr. But he is a good hubby so I choose to keep him vs making a fuss over black boxes. LOL
I had these three stockings. Of course they are yard sale finds. I just decided to hang them on the chest knobs. My favorite is the poodle stocking. I think I will take the other two down and just leave that little guy there.
This tear drop wreath is a yard sale find. I added the cardinals to make it more festive. I know I have it downside up, but oh well. LOL
I decided to hang this wreath on the Master Bedroom door. I just love the little snowman on the hanger.

18 comments:

  1. Susan- Your bedroom is looking lovely. It is really pretty. Nice to see a post from you. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan I have been thinking about you and hoping all was well. I can see that your lovely bedroom is all ready for Christmas. I too love to see Snowmen,Santa and lovely wreaths when I wake up! Big Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see what you're doing for Christmas this year. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have your room looking so pretty! I love using red and white. Those are my main colors this year too! Hope you are feeling well. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom vignettes are so very sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan, What a festive room and yes, how wonderful to wake up to the happiness all your pretties bring to you each day. You so deserve it. Love the dresser too.
    Sending big friendship hugs your way and continued prayers always.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheerful, bright and happy looking....just perfect Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan! OH, everything is looking so pretty! Don't you just love Christmas time? Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your Christmas decor is so pretty! It makes me feel so cheery and festive.

    May the peace and joy of the season be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan, So much fun to revisit your gorgeous decor again. I see something more every time and get inspired.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I hope you are doing well. My prayers continue for you and I lit candles at church for you.
    Blessings, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty Christmas decorations! Love your snowmen and santas!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, everything looks so happy and cheerful! Love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Susan, how fun to wake up to a beautiful room full of Christmas cheer. Love all of your fun candles. Your favorite vignette was my favorite also. You and other blog friends are in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Christmas decorations.....love the little snowmen!!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to have all your festive decorations in your bedroom so they're the first thing you see in the morning. Thanks for sharing all your thrifty Christmas treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Susan, I really like the copper with the cream accents. I went with a pretty neutral color palette in the living room. I love glitter! It makes everything prettier. Hope that's true for us because I seem to covered in it quite often. lol!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely festiveness...enjoy the Merriest Day of All! Thank you for following me...I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete