Saturday, March 3, 2018

Dining Room Spring/Easter  Decorations.

This year I chose to use a lot of purple in my decorating for Spring/Easter. This is a color I do not normally choose. But the flora's I purchased to create my arrangement with, included  lavender , pink and white. I also use left over flowers I had on hand from previous projects. 

To be able to display some of my random china pieces , I placed this book case next to my hutch.  I love pretty china  and stone ware. 
The Lamp sitting on a book  covered with a doily came from Old Time Pottery years ago.  The two little bunnies were found at a yard sale. The china pitcher ,cup and saucer, came from a yard sale as well.  The little bunny next to the pitcher came from Goodwill.  The Easter sign setting in the back ground was purchased this year at Big Lots.

2 comments:

  1. Your bookcase looks so pretty with those beautiful laces and wonderful china. You've got a such gorgeous collection
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allessandra! I love pretty dishes. I try to display them as much as I can,according to season.

      Delete