Sunday, March 4, 2018

This is a photo of my dining room table decorations.   I found a wrought iron candle stand at Goodwill. I brought it home and created this Spring/Easter arrangement.  I used a combination of pink and purple candles I found at the Dollar Tree.  The ribbons I used are purchased from AC Moore.  The florals I found at a combination of stores and some I had on hand. I used flowers from AC Moore, Michael's and hobby lobby and dollar tree.
I think I made a beautiful seasonal arrangement. The best thing is , the wrought iron base can be used seasonably or anytime I feel like a change.

This wrought iron piece was also found at Goodwill. Again I added pink candles I found at  Hobby Lobby. The flowers are again a combination of Tuesday Morning, Michael's , Dollar Tree and some I already had on hand. This piece is also interchangeable for the season or holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and awesome makeover. I love it very much...too much romantic!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alessandra! These flowers will stay through the summer. I will change them to fall colors when fall approaches.

      Delete