Monday, March 5, 2018

Good Afternoon!
Just a short little share of  Spring Decor again today.   I bought this wrought iron candle sconce  at Ross. The candles are from  the Dollar Tree. I look for the flowers in thrift stores. They generally come with a green wine holder or some kind of basket.  If anyone knows where I can purchase these types of flowers , please let me know. They are not silk, or plastic, they are almost like crepe paper but not really paper.



This wall hanging I made from a  Batten-berg lace toilet paper holder.  I glued each side together and put on the flowers and added more lace.

4 comments:

  1. The wall hanging is an amazing recycling!!! You are so creative
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allessandra! I am always using something for other than its intended purpose.

      Delete
  2. They are so pretty. I have 2 of those hangers and never thought of prettying them up. thanks for the inspiration Susan'
    Xx jeanette ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Glad I could inspire you.

      Delete