Sunday, July 11, 2010

I accidentally double posted this cup below. But I just think it so pretty.
I love this little teacup and saucer. It is made in Japan.
I love this dainty rose china cup and saucer. It was a dollar.
I love this little black and white floral teacup. It is made by Royal Albert. I paid a dollar for it at a yard sale. I wish it had its saucer.
This was 75 cents at a yardsale. Ilove how they used the lace and decorated it all pretty.
I found this rooster wood thingie at a yard sale for 1.00.
All these roosters are all named. I can not read the names of these in the photo.
If you look closely you can read the names of these two roosters. The left one is the Brown Leghorn and the right one is a Colombia rooster.

These three spring cake pans were all for 1.oo at a yard sale.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! I love the teacups! Looks like a really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I never pass up tea cups and saucers either! I know what you mean about jury duty, the last time I went I was in a high pressure sales job, and it was like a week off! I am in Orlando and they only do one day now. Enjoy your day off!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love the tea cups and rooster thingy Susan!!! You did really well!

    Keep on Junkin!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Susan! I love the roosters! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! I enjoyed my visit to yours as well~ I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You hit the jackpot this week! The springform pans look new. The tea cups are very sweet.

    I enjoy jury duty too. I majored in paralegal studies so all things dealing with the law interests me. I never get chosen on criminal cases because my nephew is a lieutenant with our local police force.

    Have a great week! La

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the teacups! Beautiful finds! And getting those pans for a dollar when they look like they are brand new was an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds Susan.
    Love the tea cups, and I'm a chicken girl too!

    Thanks for coming by to visit at my place.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful finds! Bet you can't guess from visiting my blog which is my favorite... yup, the cake pans :) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found such pretty teacups, Susan. I love the one that is all done up in lace and flowers. What a STEAL at seventy-five cents, too. I had a lucrative week at sales here. I will try to get them photographed in my "free" time tomorrow. LOL
    Have a good day tomorrow. I hope it cools off here...
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting me sweet Susan! I love love love all your beautiful Teacups. I almost can't pass them up when I'm out running around. Yours are so beautiful.

    Blessings for a wonderful day.

    Love to you this summer Sunday~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete