Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tiny ceramic ballerina shoes. I found them at a yard sale for 10 cents!!
I found this little blue and white toile purse at Goodwill for 3,29. Isn't it precious. I think someone hand made it vs it being store bought. I couldn't resist.
I found this beautiful embroidered purse at the church sale I went to last Friday. It was only 50 cents. Even though I embroider I appreciate items that already are embroidered. I thought this purse was just so lovely.
This is the runner spread out on the floor. I plan to use this on my dining table for easter!
This is the center of the runner. I don't know whose designs I used, if this is one of your designs let me know and I will give you credit for your embroidery designs.
This is a blue table runner I embroidered. This the ends of it, both ends are embroidered like this.
This is a up close picture of the entry table. I am not happy with how this vignette looks, so I am going to try to tweak when I figure out a plan.
This is a picture of my entry table, it has a vintage grape theme. The pitcher and plate a neighbor gave me before he moved. I found the glass bowl the grapes are in at Goodwill, for 6.00. The bunnies were a yard sale find last year sometime, I don't remember how much, but I know I would not have paid more than a buck.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I love the blue scarf, it is beautiful and all your finds are outstanding, I like all of the grape stuff too.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete