Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodwill and yard sale finds.

Hello Bloggers. I hope this week is going well for you so far. I am so excited we had some people look at our house this weekend and they really liked it. They are still in the early stages of their search but our house has not been ruled out.
Also we have some others who are coming to look at it tommorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be sold soon.

I thought I would share my Goodwill finds with you and one yard sale find. My friends I am very funny about buying used shoes or even used clothing. But these shoes and jacket was just too nice to pass by. I sprayed the shoes with Lysol just in case.









These little brown sweade shoes are in such good condition , I just love them! A 2.92. Good Will find.












I just love the lacy look of these sandles. Another 2.92 Goodwill find.













These little lattice weave shoes are just so cute. 2.92











I found this little fall sweater at a yard sale for 2.oo. I love the glitter around the leaves. The leaves are so colorful



5 comments:

  1. Very cute shoes and I love the fall sweater! Good Luck on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like those sandals. Doesn't it feel good to be thinking about cooler weather? Enjoy your new treasures.

    Good luck with the sale of the house. It sounds like interest is picking up. I'm sending positive thoughts your way! La

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweets, I am so excited for you that you are able to show your house and your shoes are just darling. I can see we are both thinking about fall. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater looks perfect for fall, Susan. Great finds! Hope you sell your house soon. Good luck!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Thanks for the nice comment on my mirror!
    I know what you are going through with picking up the house before you leave - we are selling our house too. (and we have 2 teenagers!) Hope your house sells soon! This past week it seems that several have sold in our area which is a good sign!

    ReplyDelete