Monday, May 17, 2010

I have been playing house again!!

Good Evening Blogger friends!! Hope this Monday evening finds all well in your world! I spent the weekend fluffing again. I was growing so tired of the grape decor in my house and of all the dark colors. I can't change the wall colors in my living/dining room, and I am stuck with the dark furniture. But I am trying to integrate more creams and muted colors in the rooms. I am hoping this will lighten up the rooms a bit, until I can make the big changes!!
So feel free to leave all your constructive opinions. I will soak them up and thank you for them!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I was going to say - with your dark sofa - have you tried looking into some of the new stretchy slipcovers? We got some for our old couch (dark blue chenille) at Target. They literally stretch right over your current sofa and stick tight. Our sofa and love seat looked brand new once we got them!

    ReplyDelete