Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yard Sale Finds, Goodwill Finds and Projects Completed

Good Evening Bloggers!! It is 10:25 pm in Myrtle Beach, SC. I really scored this weekend with the goodies!! I wanted to share some of them with my sweet friends!
Hopefully sometime this week I will show you what I ended up doing with the green chippy cabinet!! I have been working hard on it............not.........my hubby has done all the work. I get the fun of decorating it!!
I also am showing you a couple embroidery projects I got done today! I think the large pillow really turned out well!
So please take time to browse through my blog and I always appreciate comments from my friends in blogland!! If your not a follower, feel free to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to NTT and showing off all your treasures...my favorite is that beautiful vase!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete