Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is Part Two of my Weekend of Crafting. Altered Paper Mache Box I altered this little round paper mache box. I used old sheet music and some trim. I broke down a silk rose and glued on the top. In the center of the rose is a brown glittered bird. I found him at a yard sale. I think he is really meant to be a Christmas ornament.
I decided to put some shredded paper with a little Teddy Bear inside the box. If you notice the two little brown hearts on the lid, I made those on my embroidery machine. I don't know whose embroidery design, so if you recognize your work tell me I will definitely give you credit.
More Tags!! I am sitting here, when I should be up pounding my head against a wall. Why do I do this. I just can not resist making these tags. I may have to make goodie bags for the nursing home to get rid of some my craft projects!
Sewing Projects I made these two little lace clutches and the small one I consider a needle case. I had this lace that was left over from some project. I love lace anything..........I just think it is so feminine.

11 comments:

  1. Your tags and clutches are just beautiful! Do you sell them? If so, please let me know!

    Have a great week!
    (hugs)

    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a very busy lady. I love your finds.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know one thing...I would love to take a walk-thru of your home. I bet everything is just so darling and reeks of Susan's touch. Being that I'm saying it'd be all so beautiful!!! You find the neatest things, and always do so good at revamping everything with your own personal style that makes it YOU!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your creations are so beautiful Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, Love the beaded purses! You have been really busy and created some beautiful things.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been really busy, Susan. Those bead purses are so pretty. I really like your plates displayed on your mantel too...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are so talented, Susan. These are all so pretty. Love those beaded purses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan!!!! That lampshade is gorgeous! I would SOOOOOOOOOO have that in my home. You are amazing and so talented.

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just have to keep doing and re-doing to get just what you want.
    Susan ! Love all the beautiful things you have created.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan,
    You are one talented lady and I love every creation you design. Your work is beautiful!
    XOXO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan--
    Wow you have been busy!!
    So many beautiful crafty projects and your thrifty finds are fabulous!! Thanks for your kind words and visit to my blog. I'll be back :)
    Have a great week!
    ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete